Tuesday 23 July 2013

Assignment # 11: Final Edit


Original Photo


Edited


I really like this photo, I'm not sure why, but i like it:). For this photo i used soft light to make the photo darker, but it become to dark so I used one step photo fix. After using one step photo fix it gave me the dark colour that i like for my wheel and the background. I also used smart photo fix and made the shadow lighter so i can see more detail on the wheel and bush. When i made the shadow lighter it didn't help me see more details on the bush so i used paint brush so bring out more detail and colour. I almost forgot, I used clone to cover up the date, Im not sure how it got there, I probably pressed something.


Original Photo


 Edited


 I love this photo, its one of my favorite. I love how simple it is and how it looks like a broccoli:). For this photo I just used clone to cover up the bad leaf and crop it so I can have it on side.



2 comments:

  1. I really like your brocollini, it is all green and simply good looking. I know you how you edit it because I watch you work it the last time, and I told you this will be good for a post and you did:D And the edit for the wheel is great too, I like the contrast and the lightings of it, good job Ronalyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your editing of the timestamp is really nice. It looks like you never even edited it at all around that area. I like how the bushes got greener, and how everything became less dull in colour as you edited it. Your 2nd picture is nice, but the cloning over the one leaf is somewhat noticeable(to be fair, I stared at it for a long while), but I like how you cropped it. Even though the leaf is a bit weird, I love the picture itself. It's really green and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete