Wednesday 24 July 2013

Assignment # 10: Gastown Scavenger Hunt


Automobile


Everyone was taking photos of tour bus and other cars so I choose to take a photo of this bike instead.I like how clear the bike is and this photo was taken using depth of field.


Boots


I was planning on using the boots for this photo but almost everyone already used it so I chose this one instead. For me having the cowboy gives more appeal to it rather than taking a photo of the boots itself. Cowboys always wear boots, so it fits for the category.

Feet


I don't like this photo because i didn't get the angle that i wanted, but i like the how i took a photo of the whole advertisement instead of just the foot.

Gaffer Drink


For this photo I used clone to cover up the date, and used smart photo fix to darken some part and lighten the highlights. I like the fact that you can see the reflection on the glass.

Gassy _________

The only thing I don't like about this photo is how the leaves lose to much detail. I should've waited a bit longer so it can focus more.

 Gaoler's Mews


I like this photo because I couldn't take in the angle that i wanted it to be and its blurry.

Old vs. New


I'm hot and steamy

I really like this photo because of the angle and how clear the details are. I actually don't mind the construction in the background and i can hardly see the date so i didn't edited it out. 


Light


Stairs



I just edited out the date.I know its not really stairs but it looks like one and its better than the stairs photo that i took so:)

Trains


For this photo I used smart photo fix to darken the train a bit so i can see more details about it. I also crop the photo so i can get rid of the extras.

Trounce Alley



I really like this photo because it came out the way I wanted it to be. Usually every time I take photos and when i look at it on my computer its on a different angle or blurry. I didn't do any editing on this photo except taking out the date.
Vancouver


I chose this photo for Vancouver because its perfect for it:)


W


I was planning on taking this photo using framing but i couldn't get the right angle.


Wheels


I used this photo for my final edit. I made the whole photo darker and used paint brush to add more detail and colour on the bush.

Working Hard


I couldn't find anything that i like for this category, so i chose to take a photo of this instead.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your photos. My favourite photo of yours would be the one of the steam clock. I like how you took it from below. It gives it a nice feel.

    ReplyDelete